WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default 2019 Michigan North Country Trail, pdf maps, gpx files, grocery stores, post offices

I put together a list of grocery stores, post offices and other businesses along the North Country Trail in Michigan, in gpx format. This is information taken from Google Maps, so confirm that the stores still exist before relying on the maps.
    The names of the grocery stores are preceded by the nearest mile waypoint on the trail, and the number of miles and direction from the trail to the store are after the name of the grocery store. The half mile waypoints were downloaded directly from the North Country Trail website. In the download section below, you can also download the pdf map files, which are directly from the North Country Trail website.

​ You may view the map here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Zt...jb&usp=sharing

And download the gpx files here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...wq?usp=sharing

Way cool. TU. Have to bookmark or copy this as I'm nipping away doing NCT LASHes. Not all that much a priority completing the NCT though.

Really nice. Thank you. I was going to do the same myself.

PapVid
    Midland, MI

Images

Wow, thanks. This will come in handy when I finish OH on my westbound section hike of the NCT
    Handlebar
    GA-ME 06; PCT 08; CDT 10,11,12; ALT 11; MSPA 12; CT 13; Sheltowee 14; AZT 14, 15; LT 15;FT 16;NCT-NY&PA 16; GET 17-18

++ New Posts ++