WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: osprey, tarptent, ugq tarp, zelph, hammock gear.

This is the second part of my gear unload. Looking to fund other purchases. Paypal friends and family preferred, or add 3% to the total cost. Shipping is included in the lower 48. I will provide an imgur link for pictures.

1. 2017 osprey exos 58 in blue. Size large. (2lbs 8oz) as listed on the internet. I could not find a way to get an accurate weight as it kept changing. This is the 2017 version with hip belt pockets. It was used over a 50 mile section hike. 3 days. A little dirt on it, but no rips, tears, stains, etc. Very comfortable pack. I am the original owner. $120

2. Tarptent stratospire 2 with mesh inner.
    SOLD sold sold
    (41.650z) in the stuff sack without stakes. Seamsealed by me. The website says 44oz with stakes, but I kept getting 41.65 on my old postal scale. This was purchased in October of 2017. It was used on one overnighter, and has been in the bag since. I hate to get rid of it, but the wife does not come out enough to warrant keeping it. No stakes included, I gave them to a friend. I am the original owner.$260

3. Ugq 12 foot hanger tarp in coyote brown. (19.32oz) in sack with skins. I cannot find the orginal stuff sack, but was not an issue for me, as I kept it in the skins. I am including a stuff sack from an old 3/4 quilt. Does not come with any lines. This comes with 4 panel pulls, and 2 piece snakeskin for easy setup and take down. This has their double rings on the tie outs. 10 total the outs. Each corner. 2 on ridgeline. 4 panel pulls. Seamsealed by ugq. Used for sround 6 nights. I am original owner. Purchased in February of 2018. $110

4. Zelph toaks 550 cook kit with handles. (3.66oz) in stuff sack. This still has the tags. Never taken on the trail. It was only tested at home a few times. It is missing the stove, but that is easy enough to buy from zelph, or use one you already like. Purchased in 2018. I am the original owner. $60

5. Trail designs 600 evernew sidewinder ti-tri set up.
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    (7.61oz) including everything listed. Purchased in 2016. The alcohol set up has been used probably 20 times. The esbit set up around 7 or 8. I never used the inferno set up or ring. This includes titanium windscreen with tyvek sleeve, insert, inferno plate, esbit holder, 600ml evernew pot, mesh stand, alcohol bottle, 12-10 stove and two stakes. I lost one of the original ones, so I am including a vargo one as a replacement. The pot shows signs of use, but nothing crazy. The windscreen is newer, with only a few signs of use. I purchased a new one after stepping on the original one. I am the original owner. The inferno insert has a little rust on it, but has never been used by me, or taken out of the tyvek other than for pictures. $70

6. Hammock gear 20 degree economy underquilt with 4 oz of added down.
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    (30.75oz) in the stuff sack. It is in dark olive outside, black inside. Comes with stuff sack, all suspension lines, and s biners on the head and foot end. This os the standandard length that fits 5’7-6’1 people. This is a very warm underquilt. I Used it on 3 or 4 overnight trips, and was toasty warm down to around 18. I am the original owner. Stored uncompressed in gear closet. No issues at all. Asking $140 paid $193

Pictures
    Backpacking https://imgur.com/gallery/xJARTAT[XFLOAT][/XFLOAT]
    Last edited by smoovoperator; 05-23-2019 at 18:58.

I’ll take the underquilt. Send me Your Paypal. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let me go

I'm so tempted by the sidewinder cook kit. Oh what the heck, I'll take it. PM me your PayPal.

Stratospire 2 is sold.

Money sent for the quilt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let me go

I'm going to guess that you're not hammock camping anymore. If you are, might you be interested in a trade for the Exos? I have an 11' Zpacks Cuben/DCF asym tarp.

Actually, that us most of the backpacking that I do now. Thank you for the offer, but I am currently waiting on a tarp from hammock gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Tom View Post
    I'm so tempted by the sidewinder cook kit. Oh what the heck, I'll take it. PM me your PayPal.
    Tom, if you get that and decide it's not for you, shoot messege, I'm here for you brother!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nameth View Post
    Tom, if you get that and decide it's not for you, shoot messege, I'm here for you brother!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Wish I had the opportunity to do so, someone else purchased it directly via PM without calling dibs.

Now I'm back contemplating that setup new, but can't quite decide which pot works best for me.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Just sent you a PM regarding the Osprey Exos.

All pms have been answered. Thank you for all of the interest.

The zelph cook kit is sold.

++ New Posts ++