WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Hiking Buddy to finish Segment 1

I've hiked from Clingmans to Oconaluftee Visitor Center, and am planning to section hike the entire MST in order, EB. Next I want to do Oconaluftee to Waterrock Knob. I soloed the first part and will happily continue to do so, but would love a buddy as well! Let me know, even if you'd rather join up for a later segment, where I'll also be biking and kayaking sections.

I'll be starting my own section hike of the MST in the next couple weeks! Also starting from Clingmans - planning to complete the whole segment in one go, so I'm not sure what exact timing will look like just yet...

Not sure if you're still looking for someone for that section, but we could possibly meet up for a later section and see if we're compatible hiking partners. I'm looking to start hiking the mountain sections now, I've got most of Segment 10 near me in Raleigh area. I also want to bike the long road sections and do the Neuse River by kayak in the future. Feel free to message me.

Default Hiking Buddy to finish Segment 1

I plan to do segment 4 next summer in a single backpacking trip. would rather have company since much of that area is remote with no cell signal. I was even told Sat phones do not work in parts of the gorge.

I'd love to do the Neuse River section with someone.

++ New Posts ++