WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Journal Entries

Originally Posted by iceaxe56
    In the Trump south you will run into this in other towns. Seems like the rednecks with their rebel flags in the back of their trucks are numerous.Just be careful when your in those towns and back roads.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyWaters View Post
    No idea what is inferred, but the link to ny times below will refresh your memory. I suggest you look at county by county results for a better picture.
    https://www.nytimes.com/elections/20...ults/president
    I'm still trying to figure out what leads people to think it's okay to imply that rebel flag = violent person (and somehow it's because Trump). We all have the right to believe what we want, think what we want, be who we want. Disparaging people for flying their flags, or for being from the sticks, or for their voting choices is an attempt to shut down their right to free expression. Half the population voted for the incumbent president, a small percentage proudly wave the rebel flag around. Neither action makes them violent. Violence isn't flag waving. Violence is pushing, shoving, assaulting, or as the dictionary puts it, "behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something."

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by illabelle View Post
    Originally Posted by iceaxe56

.We all have the right to believe what we want, think what we want, be who we want.

Lot of people in this country who dont want others to have those rights. They hide behind facades of political correct-ness.

Aaron Tippin had a hit song "People Like Us" link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ZOTlIb1pA

If you're afraid of us,here is a map of the USA which indicates where we are found so that you might avoid us.
    https://brilliantmaps.com/2016-county-election-map/

Are we done with this drivel yet?

If not, we need to start a committee to promote the testing of Grit dietary supplements and codify its inclusion in all American diets to keep people docile and unable to complete violent transactions against others. Given Alex Jones who used to command enormous audiences with corruptive fabrications has been pretty much relegated to a panty waist bar fly, it's pretty clear the task remains up to us to see this through.

"Grits, the New Saltpeter"

News Flash-Alex Jones is still on YouTube.Does anyone really care about his opinion?

What do you folks think, that when a thread runs wild you can just ignore site rules. Never a good choice friends.
    "Sleepy alligator in the noonday sun
    Sleepin by the river just like he usually done
    Call for his whisky
    He can call for his tea
    Call all he wanta but he can't call me..."
    Robert Hunter & Ron McKernan

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

Let me be perfectly clear. I don't normally comment on these matters but I just banned two members for repeated infractions and put another in moderated status.

Character is what you do when no one us watching.

No politics on site.
    Call for his whisky
    He can call for his tea

Some ******* lives six miles near Damascus and the whole town gets a character assasination? What a stupid premise. A dumb thread to get tied up in and/or go out on. Com'n people.
    Call for his whisky
    He can call for his tea

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
++ New Posts ++