Default backpacking buddy

looking for someone to do some backpacking with. i'm 62 years old, a male, retired and live in middle Tennessee. male or female doesn't matter to me.

Default Hiking Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by needlefish View Post
    looking for someone to do some backpacking with. i'm 62 years old, a male, retired and live in middle Tennessee. male or female doesn't matter to me.
    I am 67 year old male and live in Murfreesboro. I have done several sections of the AT and looking to do more. I do not hike real fast but I eventually get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Tate View Post
    I am 67 year old male and live in Murfreesboro. I have done several sections of the AT and looking to do more. I do not hike real fast but I eventually get there.
    Hi Mark, I just got home from an RV camping trip and seen your post i'll PM you

Images

I am 62, not a high mileage hiker anymore. Have done most of the A.T. from S. Va south. Still have 2 sections to fill in. Planning on a 90 mile section in early Oct. from Clingmans Dome S. to Winding Stair Gap. Planning on 9ish days to complete this. Hiked with a guy out of Ill. last year. Let me know if ur interested.
    The Way I Get To Where I'm Going Is To Walk Away From Where I've Been.

Pooh

Quote Originally Posted by hiker37691 View Post
    I am 62, not a high mileage hiker anymore. Have done most of the A.T. from S. Va south. Still have 2 sections to fill in. Planning on a 90 mile section in early Oct. from Clingmans Dome S. to Winding Stair Gap. Planning on 9ish days to complete this. Hiked with a guy out of Ill. last year. Let me know if ur interested.
    i'm not sure if I can commit to 9 days at this time. but when your designated date gets closer please let me know.

++ New Posts ++