Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default backpacking buddy

    looking for someone to do some backpacking with. i'm 62 years old, a male, retired and live in middle Tennessee. male or female doesn't matter to me.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    07-08-2019
    Location
    Murfreesboro Tennessee
    Age
    67
    Posts
    1

    Default Hiking Buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by needlefish View Post
    looking for someone to do some backpacking with. i'm 62 years old, a male, retired and live in middle Tennessee. male or female doesn't matter to me.
    I am 67 year old male and live in Murfreesboro. I have done several sections of the AT and looking to do more. I do not hike real fast but I eventually get there.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Tate View Post
    I am 67 year old male and live in Murfreesboro. I have done several sections of the AT and looking to do more. I do not hike real fast but I eventually get there.
    Hi Mark, I just got home from an RV camping trip and seen your post i'll PM you

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    11-01-2017
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    62
    Posts
    12
    Images
    30

    Default

    I am 62, not a high mileage hiker anymore. Have done most of the A.T. from S. Va south. Still have 2 sections to fill in. Planning on a 90 mile section in early Oct. from Clingmans Dome S. to Winding Stair Gap. Planning on 9ish days to complete this. Hiked with a guy out of Ill. last year. Let me know if ur interested.
    The Way I Get To Where I'm Going Is To Walk Away From Where I've Been.

    Pooh

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiker37691 View Post
    I am 62, not a high mileage hiker anymore. Have done most of the A.T. from S. Va south. Still have 2 sections to fill in. Planning on a 90 mile section in early Oct. from Clingmans Dome S. to Winding Stair Gap. Planning on 9ish days to complete this. Hiked with a guy out of Ill. last year. Let me know if ur interested.
    i'm not sure if I can commit to 9 days at this time. but when your designated date gets closer please let me know.

++ New Posts ++

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •