WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Zpacks Heximid, Solomid tent? And a Zpacks Pocket tarp. A Borah gear cuben bivy

A like new Zpacks one of the mids. Solo, Hex I don't know. It's a one person. They have changed over time. It has the beak and doors if that helps. It is several years old and just never gets used. It is from the year a few back that the beak changed. All lines are on it, no stakes, no tub floor. I set it up twice and it went on one weekend trip but didn't get used. $425 shipped conus.

A like new Zpacks pocket tarp. All lines no stakes, no stuff sack. $150 shipped. I put the lines on it and set it up. I carried it acouple trips but it wasn't used.

A standard length, wide, cuben, side zip Borah gear bivy. Only the bottom is cuben. A stock side zip cuben bivy cept I had them add two extra loops so there are four loops to tie it out. Never used. $140 shipped conus.

PayPal only. Forum rules apply. Questions ask. I'll not be home till later this weekend so if you post anything I'll get to you when I get back. ☮️ Two Tents
    Last edited by Two Tents; 08-12-2019 at 06:19. Reason: Price drop

Price drop on all three items

Might wanna try the reddit UL page

these items wouldnt last 2 hours over there..

Yup.........

Interested.

Is this the pocket tarp w/beak? In what DCF wt? Did you use the Borah bivy w/ the ZP Pocket trap? If so what were your experiences?
    Last edited by Dogwood; 08-12-2019 at 15:48.

The pocket tarp is this year's model. However it comes from Zpacks it's light. It's not custom just a stock pocket tarp. It was shipped fairly quick so I'm guessing it was a pre made item he had on hand to beat the Spring rush of orders. The Borah Gear bivy was another item I did not make changes to other than having two loops added so all four corners stake down. It just fits under the pocket tarp. They were to be my emergency back up. I never used the combo in bad weather so honestly I can't give you an any help on how the two preformed together. I carried the combo briefly but stayed in shelters.

what's your current asking price on the PT? makeamea ahh oofer eh cant ah refusa

[QUOTE=Dogwood;2253054]what's your current asking price on the PT? makeamea ahh oofer eh cant ah refusa[/QUOT

$145 shipped

or... $260 shipped conus for the bivy and pocket tarp combo.

Bump and final price drop. I listed the combo of tarp & bivy for $260 shipped last night and today the Zpacks mid ( Solo mid or Heximid? Some kind of Mid) Drop to $410 shipped, conus, PayPal only.

pm sent on tarp only for 145
    ill take tarp for 145
    any else you need TT?

Tarp only sold to trail Mercury pending funds.

Trailmercury has it. lemme know if his purchase falls through. I will take it.

The pocket tarp has been sold to trailmercury.

The Solomid or Heximid I'm selling is a one person with beak and doors. It has the mesh screen floor. The thing has not seen much use other than set up in the yard acouple of times and carried on a weekend trip or two. No damage or dirt whatsoever. Don't miss out before I take it off the market. Just sayin'. $410 shipped conus, PayPal only. Final price drop. ☮️ TT

Keeping this up for the weekend.

++ New Posts ++