WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by crazylegs76 View Post
    So if I'm reading this and the existing timeline right then Bob paid SIXTY TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS over the value of the property back when hiking was hot? Someone did! Holy dumb shizzy Batman!
    It looks like it sold for $220,000 in July 2013, and sold for $158,000 in February 2014. Assuming Bob was the last buyer, then he paid $62,000 less than the previous buyer. When did the hostel open?

Quote Originally Posted by gpburdelljr View Post
    It looks like it sold for $220,000 in July 2013, and sold for $158,000 in February 2014. Assuming Bob was the last buyer, then he paid $62,000 less than the previous buyer. When did the hostel open?
    Perhaps he is willing to unload it now for $96,000.
    The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
    Richard Ewell, CSA General

Now I remember filling out some kind of paper before my stay and I found it odd on the paper they asked "would you ever be interested in working here in the future?"
    NoDoz
    nobo 2018 March 10th - October 19th
    -
    I'm just one too many mornings and 1,000 miles behind

Quote Originally Posted by LazyLightning View Post
    Now I remember filling out some kind of paper before my stay and I found it odd on the paper they asked "would you ever be interested in working here in the future?"
    A funny story, because it's true, about the star staffer there J.B. Gunner aka: "Tear Drop" is that he is a YouTube champion of the MGTOW movement (Men Going Their Own Way) and even they kicked him out of there radical misogyny club for being too extreme. You gotta be pretty messed up to get kicked out of a club that has already rejected an entire half of the human race! Check out his AT YT channel for insanity at: "New 2 The Wild" or "The Legend Of Tear Drop". Seriously hilarious! LOL

Wow! That's really a thing? This MGTOW? Sounds like men that prefer to hang out with men? All good to each their own. I went and checked out a couple videos couldn't last a minute. Gets a lot of views right couple hundred at best. I concur soooooooo hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by JNI64 View Post
    Wow! That's really a thing? This MGTOW? Sounds like men that prefer to hang out with men? All good to each their own. I went and checked out a couple videos couldn't last a minute. Gets a lot of views right couple hundred at best. I concur soooooooo hilarious!
    Couldn't resist!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++