This picture was taken in the Wolf Laurel area. Wolf Laurel is a mountain community, which is walking distance from Big Bald (mile 325 NOBO). Below is a partial of the text that accompanied the Facebook post.

"Wolf Laurel Community....this is not to frighten you but rather to give you a heads up that the mountain lion is back in the neighborhood in and around El Miner and the ski lodge. He has been picked up on my camera three times within the last couple of weeks, was seen by my neighbor and a baby deer was killed this morning on the road near the ski lodge. I have no small animals left in or around my yard including chipmunks, squirrels or rabbits...all gone. This one appears to be young as he still has some markings on his tail and legs which means there could be more than one in the area."

There is some argument within the Wolf Laurel community as to whether this is really a mountain lion or a domestic cat. Whatever the case may be, apparently there are some small animals disappearing, which indicates something is out there.