Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Both years I took the trip into Bryson City and enjoyed the food and nightlife there. There is a list of shuttles at the NOC outfitters as well as other ways to get there. 10/10 recommend the 25 minute trip there.

Journal Entries

We spent most of the afternoon on that deck drinking Good Beer and watching the kayakers. It was in 2016 but it was $20 per person, but this was on a Monday.
    Tridavis

Quote Originally Posted by Ankle Bone View Post
    Yep, if you need to feel special because you're out for a walk, it's not a great place.

If you like good food, good craft beer, friendly service, numerous lodging options, cool people enjoying the outdoors in various ways, great scenery; Well, it ain't bad.
    Beat me to it, well said.
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change". Charles Darwin

Images

I have been to the NOC literally dozens of times. From parking my vehicle as a section terminus and running down hill before the restaurant closed to a zero in multi day stormy weather in the dead of winter. Yes, it can be pricey to stay there but it is a business. I love it as a refuge or as a destination itself. As a hike, Ive never felt out of place and the staff are always a bit like us hikers. Dirtbaggers for life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++