WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Selling all Backpacking gear

Backpacking gear for sale! Enough to get into the woods for a long time! I have a near new condition Gregory Baltoro 75 backpack, bear vault, marmot 40 degree bag, Big Agnes inflatable air mattress, Size L rain pants, Mountainsmith Dog Pack Size M, Titanium cook set, and Snow Peak GigaPower 2.0 stove. Also will include the REI National Park Service Half Dome 2 Plus Tent. Everything is in great condition. Asking $350. IMG_0893.jpgIMG_0892.jpgIMG_0888.jpgIMG_0887.jpg
    Last edited by 2NewKnees; 12-29-2019 at 18:27. Reason: Change price

I'm interested in the bear vault. Are you requiring someone to buy everything from you or will you separate it out? That's a great deal but I'm already a hoarder.

Quote Originally Posted by 2NewKnees View Post
    Backpacking gear for sale! Enough to get into the woods for a long time! I have a near new condition Gregory Baltoro 75 backpack, bear vault, marmot 40 degree bag, Big Agnes inflatable air mattress, Size L rain pants, Mountainsmith Dog Pack Size M, Titanium cook set, and Snow Peak GigaPower 2.0 stove. Also will include the REI National Park Service Half Dome 2 Plus Tent. Everything is in great condition. Asking $350. IMG_0893.jpgIMG_0892.jpgIMG_0888.jpgIMG_0887.jpg
    That is a really great deal ! If you don't mind me asking why you selling? Is it because of your 2 new knees?

Registered User Nolan "Guido" Jordan's Avatar

How big is the bear vault? I'm also interested in the bear vault if you're willing to sell that separately.

++ New Posts ++