i'm just leaving this here for anyone looking for a shuttle. I usually do not hang on whiteblaze that often, but since the year is abou tto kick off and I was posting about the grateful hiker i'm going to also leave my digits. 7723210905. my name is donald and my girlfriend and I have been out here for three years now going on four on February 2nd. we are commercially insured and hold the proper permits to drive the usfs rds. we do this 24/7 365 days a year and we try to be as professional as possible about what we do. we do have set prices for our rides. we are safe and on time and if we are late we keep in contact with you and will find another ride for you if you do not want to wait. mary and I are a team so i'm always answering the phone and keeping track of mary and making sure our customers know what is going on. we always tell our customers that we are here for them while they hike through Georgia and southern north Carolina. think of us as a support system while you are here. anyways, I will not bore you anymore. check us out on facebook at the further shuttle appalachian. you can also check us out at www.thefurthershuttleappalachian.com - peace and safe travels. donald "grateful" ballard