WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default NJ/NY/CT shuttles

I'm going to need to be picked up near Kent and shuttled back to my car at the Mohican Outdoor Center in NJ. According to Gambit's shuttle list (which is excellent, btw), there are three people who serve this area: George Lightcap, Meadowlark Farm B&B, and Debbie's Shuttle. Does anyone have feedback on any of these three, or any recommendations not listed? I'm a few months out, just trying to get my ducks in a row.
    -tagg

I have experience with George. A+ top notch. He texts and is flexible on pickup locations and time. Reasonably priced and very knowledgeable of the trail. He also gives hand made beads to his clients
    Trail Miles: 4,927.6
    AT Map 1: Complete 2013-2021
    Sheltowee Trace: Complete 2020-2023
    Pinhoti Trail: Complete 2023-2024
    Foothills Trail: 0.0
    AT Map 2: 279.4
    BMT: 52.7
    CDT: 85.4

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by tagg View Post
    I'm going to need to be picked up near Kent and shuttled back to my car at the Mohican Outdoor Center in NJ. According to Gambit's shuttle list (which is excellent, btw), there are three people who serve this area: George Lightcap, Meadowlark Farm B&B, and Debbie's Shuttle. Does anyone have feedback on any of these three, or any recommendations not listed? I'm a few months out, just trying to get my ducks in a row.
    I used 2 of the 3, and prefer George. Some shuttle drivers are a bit wild in how they drive or act. George is very normal and i would use him again if the opportunity arose. I missed when you needed this. The Mohican road is horrible if there is snow thawing, as it runs on the road, where it bends, and freezes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Just love being outside, not sure why. 765 AT miles done (2014-2018), many more to go.

++ New Posts ++