I am loving the idea of this tent but would like to hear other people's thoughts on it (as well as from users of the regular DR).
I have had a Duplex I loved and sold to buy the Stratospire Li which I hated and subsequently sold.

I am now trying to make a decision between the new DR Li and going back to the Duplex in .74.

One thing to bear in mind is that I am now in the UK which gets some pretty nasty storm fronts off the Atlantic even in summer. I know how the Duplex .74 fared in some pretty serious but short-lived (2hr) storms in Wyoming and the Uinta range. I do have some concerns about the storm-worthiness of the .51 DCF DR Li so knowing how the DR fares in storms in the silnylon version would be interesting to know and also how people have found .51DCF holding up in strongs winds and rain in other tents. I'm also wary of dedicated poles and zippers due to breakage or failure while out so thoughts on these too would be helpful.
Lastly...for those that have used the DR in freestanding mode with trekking poles, how did you find it.

https://www.tarptent.com/product/double-rainbow-li/