WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Injured Appalachian Trail hiker triggers hours-long rescue in PA - PennLive

Hours long? Really?

And here I thought most rescue operations only involved a short phone call and a nearly instantaneous helicopter extraction all in less than 60 minutes.
    I'm not lost. I'm exploring.

No doubt twisted an ankle on the knife edge or Wolfs Rocks. It was fun doing that section in the rain.

What's even more interesting is the links to the other news in PA, dangerous place to be.
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Slo-go'en View Post
    No doubt twisted an ankle on the knife edge or Wolfs Rocks. It was fun doing that section in the rain.

What's even more interesting is the links to the other news in PA, dangerous place to be.
    Only someone from the White Mountains would consider that fun in the rain. Seriously, I do remember that I was glad it wa not raining.

Quote Originally Posted by Slo-go'en View Post

LOL, Read the links to the other news and thought the same thing.

I went thru that area, including knifes edge, when it was dry, so pretty cool. I can only imagine how sketchy "fun", it would be in the rain/when wet.

u.w.

++ New Posts ++