WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Traffic Jam View Post
    Huh....I hope that DB is a little more progressive and chooses their representative based on brew knowledge and outgoing personality and not on “being hot”.
    I thought they made it pretty clear in their ad. They're looking for someone with a strong social media presence. This isn't about good looking people or selling to the AT community. This is all about tapping into someone with a record of being a social media influencer and being able to creat buz and media content for consumption far beyond just the AT. As for the $20,000, that's a lot to get paid to hike a trail, but it's really crappy wages for six months of professional social planning and video content development. I'd do it if I had the time and the talent (of which I have neither). I think it sounds like fun with a decent (even if not great) bonus at the end.
    I'm not lost. I'm exploring.

Quote Originally Posted by nsherry61 View Post
    I thought they made it pretty clear in their ad. They're looking for someone with a strong social media presence. This isn't about good looking people or selling to the AT community. This is all about tapping into someone with a record of being a social media influencer and being able to creat buz and media content for consumption far beyond just the AT. As for the $20,000, that's a lot to get paid to hike a trail, but it's really crappy wages for six months of professional social planning and video content development. I'd do it if I had the time and the talent (of which I have neither). I think it sounds like fun with a decent (even if not great) bonus at the end.
    My comment was in response to sexist posts #15 and 16.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++