WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: zPacks Duplex (NEW)

I purchased a zPacks Duplex thinking I would have a big year of backpacking ahead. Well, like many others, COVID threw a wrench in all of my plans. Due to a need to protect at-risk family members, I am unlikely to be able to backpack for the foreseeable future. This fact plus zPacks bringing back the Altaplex, which might be better suited for me than the Duplex, makes me think that it makes sense to sell rather than have the tent sitting here gathering dust, probably until 2021. It is past the zPacks 30 day return period so I cannot return it to zPacks.

The tent is in NEW condition. Includes the included stuff sack shipped by zPacks.

I set it up once on dry grass when I got it, just to make sure it wasn't defective. I put my sleeping pad inside and got in to check how it worked for me, then took it down. Has been stored in its original box from zPacks in an air-conditioned, smoke-free, pet-free home for the past several months.

Retails for $599 new. I did get it on sale for $549 - want to be up front about that. Not trying to make money, just recover most of my cost, after shipping. zPacks rarely puts their gear on sale.
    Willing to let it go for $560, priority mail (signature required) shipping included in the continental United States.

This price is good for payment via Venmo or PayPal "friends and family" only.

Picture of the Duplex set up on the lawn the one time I set it up:

12.jpg
    HST/JMT August 2016
    TMB/Alps Sept 2015
    PCT Mile 0-857 - Apr/May 2015
    Foothills Trail Feb 2015
    Colorado Trail Aug 2014
    AT: Rockfish Gap to Boiling Springs 2014
    John Muir Trail Aug/Sept 2013

Me please! Just sent you a DM.

Tent is sold! Thanks.

++ New Posts ++