WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Man pleads not guilty by reason of insanity in hiker death on Appalachian Trail - Roa

Default Court Rules Appalachian Trail Killer Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity - Backpacker

Virginia has no death penalty and Mr Jordan will likely be eligible for parole after 15 years from what I have read.

Default New England native accused in 2019 killing on Appalachian Trail found not guilty by r

Journal Entries
    Images

Yeah the Brainiacs in Northern Virginia decided to change the laws..WEll if he does have mental illness then whos liable for letting him out in the first place..That judge? If I was a family member of the victum I would go after the judge in civil court and the county...BTW when they think their is something wrong with you in Virginia its called a health and welfare check..They can hold you for 24 hours with a judges signature.
    My love for life is quit simple .i get uo in the moring and then i go to bed at night. What I do inbween is to occupy my time. Cary Grant

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Five Tango View Post
    Virginia has no death penalty and Mr Jordan will likely be eligible for parole after 15 years from what I have read.
    That’s how much time the killer from Pearisburg, VA served for killing two thru hikers.

Default New England native accused in 2019 killing on Appalachian Trail found not guilty by r

Default Man pleads not guilty by reason of insanity in hiker death on Appalachian Trail - Roa

Default Judge accepts man's plea of not guilty by reason of insanity in hiker death on Appala

Default Judge accepts man's plea of not guilty by reason of insanity in hiker death on Appala

Default Man who fatally stabbed hiker on Appalachian Trail found not guilty by reason of insa

This trial will be in Federal court. VA laws do not count i district court. Look at Tamerlan (pressure cooker bomber), he got the death penalty (since overturned) in federal court in MA, where there is no death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by franky View Post
    This trial will be in Federal court. VA laws do not count i district court. Look at Tamerlan (pressure cooker bomber), he got the death penalty (since overturned) in federal court in MA, where there is no death penalty.
    And he will likely be getting a stimulus check real soon if he has not already. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/in...ovid19-checks/

Default A man who attacked Appalachian Trail hikers with a machete has been found not guilty

Default A man who attacked Appalachian Trail hikers with a machete has been found not guilty

Default Massachusetts man who killed hiker on Appalachian Trail found not guilty by reason of

Default Suspect in fatal Appalachian Trail machete attack not guilty by ‘reason of insanity’

Default Suspect in fatal Appalachian Trail machete attack not guilty by ‘reason of insanity’

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
++ New Posts ++