WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Digital camcorder benefits over the point and shoot - Comparison of different cameras

You can watch the full video here:

In this video we want to share with you why don't we film on a point and shoot camera and prefer to film on digital camcorder and action camera instead. We feel like it may be interesting for many people as it offers a new point of view on filming in general. As we found that the most popular option that people tend to stick with are point and shoot cameras nowadays. So if you are interested in the topic stay tuned as we are about to share our arguments and test in the field in order to compare the different types of cameras.

What is your preferred camera type and why?

Cell phone cameras have gotten really good (especially Apple products). I've gotten into posting Instagram photos which is easiest to do from a phone, so that is now my default camera. I still carry my POS on occasion, but it's becoming redundant. For me, the phone is good enough (although it's an Android). I may not take a truly award winning photo with it, but a lot of that is simply being in the right place at the right time.
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Slo-go'en View Post
    Cell phone cameras have gotten really good (especially Apple products). I've gotten into posting Instagram photos which is easiest to do from a phone, so that is now my default camera. I still carry my POS on occasion, but it's becoming redundant. For me, the phone is good enough (although it's an Android). I may not take a truly award winning photo with it, but a lot of that is simply being in the right place at the right time.
    Yeah it is hard to argue about the quality of cell phone cameras nowadays. For us it may be more about the convenience and the vibe it gives us when we start filming, like more serious attitude and enjoyment from using it. So it is totally a personal preference. In regards to the right moment can't agree more about it, so if it is about being able to carry it everywhere with you it's hard to beat. We have several special moments captured only because we carried a mobile phone with us.

++ New Posts ++