WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Video of a Pink Floyd cover I did with lots of CDT wildlife content. Griz too

I've been locked down here in Thailand and so; recording lots of music covers that I call "Lockdown Videos" I make them into music videos with pictures and videos of my travels and hikes. Today's is an old Floyd Song called Grantchester Meadows from the Umma Gumma album of '69 and I used lots of wildlife vids I had from our CDT hike in '02. So Enjoy if you like mellow, hiking videos: https://youtu.be/eHzRbb5LB50
    Last edited by fiddlehead; 07-29-2020 at 04:46.
    Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams

I though that was very good.

*claps*

My goodness what a pleasure that was watching with my first cup of coffee. Absolutely beautiful, mesmerizing video where can I buy my DVD.? I'm an old hippie from the " days " and love pink floyd. Great job, I want more pink floyd can you post another please ?

Images

Wow, how cool it this. I 2nd JN's request for more. PF or whatever, good stuff. Thanks!

I second cr's request.

One of my favorite albums from '69; thank you
    humor is the gadfly on the corpse of tragedy

"careful with that axe Eugene"
    I lost my copy of Umma Gumma and quite a few other albums during my homeless years wandering around the mountains...
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

My favorite is DARK SIDE OF THE MOON! There's a video on YouTube DARK SIDE OF OZ , that very strangely coordinates with the WIZARD OF OZ . A must see....

Just checked out " horse with no name " by Glenn aka fiddlehead great,great video as well . I'm gonna have to see some more what talent .

Thanks for all the compliments. There are lots more Floyd songs in my "Lockdown Videos" as it too is my favorite band. Not all are hiking related but here's another one (oldie): "Wot's uh Deal" with a combination of pictures from my hikes in: Sweden, NZ, Montenegro/Albania, and Taiwan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8apSfv29JU
    Enjoy! (it was fun making these, and even more fun hiking those trails)

Ah man, so good thank you so much! Soul soothing makes one forget about the rest of the world for awhile. If I could be so bold as to request a video a day ,it would be a nice reprieve from the world and something to look forward to.

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. You fritter and waste the hours in a offed hand way. Digging around on a piece of ground in your home town waiting for someone or something to show you the way. Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain. But you are young and life is long and there's time to kill today, then one day you find 10 years have got behind you. No one told you when to run you missed the starting gun. But you run and you run to catch up with the sun but its sinken racing around to come up behind you again. The sun is the same in a relative way but your older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death. Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time, plans that either come to halt or a half Paige of scribbled lines. Hanging yawning quiet desperation is the English way. Home, home again I like to be here when I can. When I come home, home and tired its good to warm my bones by the fire. Far away across the fields the toning of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees to hear a softly spoken magic spell.... TIME. BY. PINK FLOYD

Quote Originally Posted by JNI64 View Post
    Ah man, so good thank you so much! Soul soothing makes one forget about the rest of the world for awhile. If I could be so bold as to request a video a day ,it would be a nice reprieve from the world and something to look forward to.
    OK, we'll try one a day for a bit.
    Here's one that I didn't add the hiking videos because i was busy fitting in all the different instruments:
    One of my favorites: Us and Them
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWSs5gRaLaU

Awesome, very nicely done sir. I seen them in concert many,many moons ago. I think the division bell tour. I've fell asleep many times as the sun was coming up with head phones on listening to dark side of the moon all night.

Wow! You've done a lot of really excellent music there! Thank you for sharing.

I listened to first one you posted, then hit "Buckets of Rain", which I liked very, very much; and now I'm listening to the other one you posted in this thread, "Us and Them". I definitely plan on listening to a lot more too.

willin'

"I am not afraid to die anytime will do, I don't mind, why should I be afraid to die no reason for it you gotta go sometime ". THE GREAT GIG IN THE SKY . when I meet my demise I'm to be cremated and pictures of me and this song is to be played at my last party.

Thanks again you guys.
    Here's one for today: "Wish you were here" with many of the scenes from my Sweden Kungsleden hike last summer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCtF9_cjAK4
    If you like them, subscribe to my channel and you can easily find the 23 Floyd covers I've done and the many other ones.
    Not all are hiking related but many scenes are. Thanks for watching. (and subscribing, I need only 700 more subscribers LOL)

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us, I love it. I just subscribed to your channel I'm 311. "SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND ". and wish you "HIGH HOPES ".

Quote Originally Posted by JNI64 View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us, I love it. I just subscribed to your channel I'm 311. "SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND ". and wish you "HIGH HOPES ".
    I've been working on "Shine on you Crazy Diamon" for about 2 years now Maybe in another month or two, i'll be able to give it a try. There is so much going on and it's a bit out of my range for singing. But I'll find a way (it's just another blowdown on the trail of life, right?)

Thanks for subscribing. Check out the other Floyd covers in the Floyd playlist.

I've checked out the floyd covers along with alot of other covers you really have alot music in there. I probably watched your music videos for about 2 hours yesterday. And probably do the same today like I said a very nice reprieve from the world. From your pictures and videos it looks like you're having a great time in Thailand. I'm a big fan of thai food and muay thai kickboxing. Anyone that reads this thread i strongly urge you to check out his music Anyone that likes good chilling music and awesome hiking videos and pics which I suspect there's a few here check him out and subscribe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++