I purchased a medium-sized (frame & belt) 52L ArcBlast from zPacks back in 2016, intending to use it for my thru-hike of the JMT. I ended up not using the pack due to the size of the Expedition Bearikade bear canister I brought, but then I blew out a knee 24 miles into the hike and haven't backpacked since then (I did get one new knee back in February and hope to get the other done this fall, so maybe I can get back out for short hikes someday). The pack is bright orange, as I love to hike in the Fall but never seemed to be able to wear decent orange clothing during hunting seasons.

I am an original, well-known member of WhiteBlaze, and completed the AT in October 2014 after 20+ section hikes over 41 years. I've used a Granite Gear Nimbus Ozone since 2003 for over 1000 miles, which is still my go-to pack. I've finally decided to part with my ArcBlast for two reasons: (a) I'm not sure if I will ever have an opportunity to use it again, and (b) my typical shoulder-season gear list would fit, but it would be very tight with a bear canister.

I ordered the pack with a shoulder strap pocket and double, waterproof zippered hip belt pockets, bringing the weight to 20.5 oz. A description of the currently available ArcBlast can be found here, and retails for $325 as a 55L pack. A recent review was just published in TrailGroove, which was my trigger to dig it out and offer it for sale.

I'm offering the pack for a firm $200 plus shipping. Again, never used, but loaded with gear once in 2016 before I decided to go back to my Nimbus Ozone. I haven't been active on WhiteBlaze for a while but will check back every few days, so PM me with questions or interest and I will respond in the order received. Venmo preferred.

Large rear mesh pocket (left); Extension collar extended (center); Frame, S-straps, shoulder pocket, hipbelt pockets (right):

ArcBlast1.JPEG ArcBlast2.JPEG ArcBlast3.JPEG