WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Lightly Used Gear For Sale

Hi

I have three items for sale. They are all in very good shape. If interested, I'm happy to send pictures. Please PM me if interested, and I'll sell to the first PM that requests to purchase the item. Paypal for Payment please.

1) 2019 Big Agnes Copper Spur UL Platinum 2P - This tent has about 14 nights of use. It also has a a very small split (about an inch) in the end of one pole. I'm asking $485, which includes shipping.

2) 2020 ZPack Arc Haul 62L - This is a short/small pack with a medium belt. Add-ons include a V-Top strap and Roll-Top Closure straps. I'm asking $270 to include shipping.

3) 2020 Big Agnes, Copper spur HV UL 1 - This tent has 5 nights of use. I'm asking $320 to include shipping.

Thank you
    Ellie
    averagehiker.com
    Last edited by Average Hiker; 10-11-2020 at 14:49.

In addition to the 3 items above, I have added a Granite Gear Backpack. I can't figure out how to edit the original post so I've updated it and pasted it below.

Hi

I have four items for sale. If interested, I'm happy to send any pictures needed. Paypal for Payment please.

1) 2019 Big Agnes Copper Spur UL Platinum 2P - This tent has about 14 nights of use. It also has a a very small split (about an inch) in the end of one pole. I'm asking $485, which includes shipping.

2) 2020 ZPack Arc Haul 62L - This is a short/small pack with a medium belt. Add-ons include a V-Top strap and Roll-Top Closure straps. I'm asking $270 to include shipping.

3) 2020 Big Agnes, Copper spur HV UL 1 - This tent has 5 nights of use. I'm asking $320 to include shipping.

4) 2020 Granite Gear Crown2 60 Women's Fit - Like new and only used for 4 nights. I'm asking $130 which includes shipping.

All gear can also be found in the store at averagehiker.com

Thank you
    Ellie
    averagehiker.com

All gear has sold.

++ New Posts ++