WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Flip Flop Festival 2022??

Hi everyone,.
    i was thinking of beginning my flip flop from Harpers Ferry in 2023 leaving from the Flip Flop Festival heading north. Did anyone go there this year (or previous years) and can you tell me if you enjoyed it? Was it worthwhile going to? Any details, thoughts or comments about it would be much appreciated. I will be travelling from New Zealand and figured it would be nice to meet some folk before getting started. I am really looking forward to heading south from HF is early Sept and enjoying the autumn colours making my way south towards Springer, GA. Cheers JIM
    Plumb Bob

the festival was April 23-24 this year
    https://tinyurl.com/MyFDresults

A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world. ~Paul Dudley White

Flip Flop Festival features great workshops, pack shake downs by experienced hikers. Hope to bri g back venders & food in 2023. Date most likely late April. Check ATC website for updates next 2023.
    .com

Quote Originally Posted by One Half View Post
    the festival was April 23-24 this year
    Met several people who had left from this festival in NY and CT the week before Memorial Day.

I sometimes run in flip flops so I can remember what it was like having sex. Lol

++ New Posts ++