I'm hoping this can become a sticky or at least be reused by others.
I have given away books in the past related to hiking and simply asked others to then pass it on to someone else when they are done with it. So hopefully others will follow suit.

Here's my "qualifications" to obtain this book. I have already read it but it is in like new condition.

1- First person to post "IN" will get the book IF
2 - they message me within 24 hours of posting "IN" with their legal name and address.
3- I will ship, on my dime, the book to you via "media mail" and packaged in a way that I hope it will arrive to you undamaged (I usually use a cardboard stiffener in the envelopes)
4- Once you receive it, please post that you received it
5- When you are done reading the book, you promise (on your honor) that you will pass it on in the same or similar fashion. (no time limit)(it would be great to see the same books recycled here in the community)
6- You, as will I, sign your trail name or user name or real name in the book (optional, but highly appreciated)

I hope that's not too complicated or restrictive for anyone and I would really like to see this happen and continue with many books.

The book I have to offer today is called Death on Katahdin and Other Misadventures in Maine's Baxter State Park by Randi Minetor. I have 1 copy only.

Annnnnd, GO