I return from an 18 day October 2020 backpacking trip into the mountains of TN and NC---and here are the trails I backpacked---

Flats Mt to Beehouse Gap down to Citico Creek.
Rocky Flats to Doublecamp Creek
Crowder Branch up to Fodderstack Ridge.
Big Stack trail down to Slickrock Creek.

7 crossings downstream on Slickrock Creek.
Nichols Cove Trail up to Windy Gap.
Windy Gap Trail to Big Fat Gap.
Hangover Lead South Trail to Hangover Mt.
Seven Mile Ridge west to Bob Bald down to Cold Spring Gap.

Trail 149 to Brush Mt top trailhead.
Brush Mt Trail Down to Citico Creek during Hurricane Zeta (28th backpack of the hardest trail in the Citico).
South Fork Trail to Beehouse Gap to Indian Boundary Lake and OUT.

Little Mitten and Zoe Dog drop me off at the top trailhead to Flats Mt at 4,000 feet---in Tennessee. Pack of choice is a big Dan McHale load hauler coming in just above 100 lbs. Parts of the pack are made from yellow spectra.

I'm all geared up at the Flats Mt trailhead for a short climb to the top of Flats and a CS I call Camp Hope. Pack is too big cuz I'm carrying winter gear and 44ozs of white gas and 5 book rolls and too much food.

As I climb up Flats Mt I have to stop and eat some Smartweed provided by Miss Nature. Good eating.

Flats Mt is a pretty trail at around 6.5 miles in length and has two water sources I'm aware of---along with many switchbacks and several nut hill climbs.

On Day 3 I survey some of my gear---like this new sea to summit eVent sleeping bag stuff sack---a dry sack which also holds extra clothing and all stuffed down into the bottom of my pack. One of 5 book rolls is visible in this pic below sack---along with two plastic jars holding peanut butter and vegan mayonnaise.

My fuel and MSR titanium kettle with pot cozy. 44oz of white gas---a little too much but extra can be used to heat up tent and dry out inside condensation.

I fall off Flats Mt and reach Citico Creek and meet up with my friend Patman out to do some loops in Citico wilderness. He has a gossamer gear pack.