WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default AT Murder Mystery

Hello fellow WhiteBlazers. Just wanted to alert you to a murder mystery on the Georgia section of the trail. No, fortunately not a real murder! A fictional one that occurs in my latest trail-related book, Black Jackknife: A Nick Montaigne Mystery. The specific location is Addis Gap, and if you've hiked there or read my memoir Evergreen Dreaming, then you know the area. The paperback version isn't available until December 1, but you can pre-order Kindle copies now.

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Black-Jackkni...s=books&sr=1-2

Thanks for supporting my literary efforts...and if you happen to venture near Addis Gap again soon...DON'T GO INTO THE HOLLOW!

Peace.

"Wilderness is where things work the way they're supposed to work" - Walkin' Jim Stoltz

UPDATE to above: BLACK JACKKNIFE is now officially available, both paperback and Kindle. It's already getting some good press, including a testimonial by independent filmmaker Dean Wray (Down Here), who says "it played like a film in my head."

If anyone has ventured down the gravel fire road at Addis Gap in Georgia (where my fictional crime takes place), would love to hear your thoughts! Anyway, here's the Amazon link to the book: https://www.amazon.com/Black-Jackkni...s=books&sr=1-1

Thanks, WhiteBlazers! (I mention y'all in the book.)

Display ad jpeg.jpg

Wilderness is where things work the way they're supposed to work - Walkin' Jim Stoltz

I'm betting the unattended trail rescue dogs did it.

I'm a WhiteBlazer!! And since I'm mentioned I'll be looking for me royalties!!

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    I'm betting the unattended trail rescue dogs did it.
    I wouldn't bet too much on that, Traveler! But dogs or no dogs, if you like mysteries, read my book!

++ New Posts ++