WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Images

Default I'm off to see the Wizard

To those of youse that haven't put me on your ignore list. Well, Im off work in 20 minutes, Then I'm headed to the Mountains that I love. I may die there this weekend (I can't because I have to be at my oldest stepson's wedding) but if I do, I die a happy man. Kirk, I'm glad we made peace. I love you, man. I know some of youse are going to surprise me and show up AT (where else) Rocky Bald, Nantahalas, NC where I will be aiding and abetting thru hikers and insurgents. I may even sell Lone Wolf a piece of bread. Naw, he can have all my bread and beer. Jim Sproul, I wish you could join me. I am so manic I think it would rub off on you. I love you guys. I'll upload the new pics next week. jj.... the hiker formerly known as Bear Bait II

Good luck, don't stop till you get to the last giant mtn.
    Throwing pearls to swine.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Blazer
    To those of youse that haven't put me on your ignore list. Well, Im off work in 20 minutes, Then I'm headed to the Mountains that I love. I may die there this weekend (I can't because I have to be at my oldest stepson's wedding) but if I do, I die a happy man. Kirk, I'm glad we made peace. I love you, man. I know some of youse are going to surprise me and show up AT (where else) Rocky Bald, Nantahalas, NC where I will be aiding and abetting thru hikers and insurgents. I may even sell Lone Wolf a piece of bread. Naw, he can have all my bread and beer. Jim Sproul, I wish you could join me. I am so manic I think it would rub off on you. I love you guys. I'll upload the new pics next week. jj.... the hiker formerly known as Bear Bait II
    have a great trip neo

++ New Posts ++