WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default The North Face Women’s Cats Meow Sleeping Bag

This sleeping bag is in brand new condition and has only been used once. It’s regular size and right hand zip. There are zero flaws and I’m only selling because I don’t use it. Selling for $120 shipped to you with the stuff sack and original sack it came with. PayPal or Venmo.

Still have this bag. Hasn't been used. Will take $100

Are you willing to post a picture of the bag? I volunteer with a scout troop and we are always looking for reasonable gear for parents to buy. Because the male youth are small (starts at 10 and a half) I have advised parents to keep an open mind about women's bags because they often fit better and are warmer at that age. But appearance matters to the scouts sometimes.

Sent from my ASUS_I006D using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Just Tom View Post
    Are you willing to post a picture of the bag? I volunteer with a scout troop and we are always looking for reasonable gear for parents to buy. Because the male youth are small (starts at 10 and a half) I have advised parents to keep an open mind about women's bags because they often fit better and are warmer at that age. But appearance matters to the scouts sometimes.

Sent from my ASUS_I006D using Tapatalk
    I'm so sorry, I just got on here and saw your reply to my thread. Here is a picture of the sack and the bag laid out. This bag has still only been used once and has been kept inside in my hiking room.IMG-1562.jpgIMG-1561.jpg

++ New Posts ++