I am not sure how people backpacked without a cellphone! I am only kidding...

I love my iPhone, It takes amazing photos and is fairly reliable for navigation using off line map apps..

My question is, I have a Rav Power 10000Mah 2port pack. It has a USB A and C port. I PURPOSELY bought it so that I could charge via highspeed USB C when I am able to do so.. My thought is HighSpeed would maximize the amount of charge I could get in the shortest amount of time. That applies to mainly recharging the pack but also for fast charging my iPhone.

I am looking to slim down the amount of cables I am bringing along... For one, less to keep track of in camp. Two, I try to only bring things that can do more than one task.

Things I charge

• Nitecore NU25 Headlamp (USB A -> Micro USB)
  • Apple Watch (USB A -> proprietary mag charger)
  • iPhone (UCB C -> Lightning)
  • Garmin inReach (USB A -> Micro USB)
  • RavPower Pack (USB C -> USB C)

That is 4 cables total.

I was thinking it would be nice to have 1 cable although I don't want to be in a situation where I have to choose charge one device over another. For example, If i was near a power source I could charge may pack (C -> C) and a second device via the USB A port on the pack.

maybe a cable like this and they also make either a micro to lightning or C to lightning adapter.
https://nomadgoods.com/products/univ...lar-cable-0-3m

and a dedicated C to C pretty much to only charge the pack

I probably sound borderline crazy...lol I am sure someone else has thought about this?

Thanks gang