Seeking wisdom and experience with the following route I plan on hiking in a couple of weeks with 2 of my kids. Strong hikers who love being "out." We will have a half day and two full hiking days. Avoiding the AT d/t "the bubble."

Looking for recent ground-truth water availability.
Great campsite suggestions (one tent).
"Must sees"
Will be starting and finishing at same point, where I will park the car. (so parking access, availability, and safefy).

Here's the loop part of the hike:
Old Butt Trail to Art Loeb to MST (at road 816 Junction) to Bridge Camp Gap trail to Big East Fork trail. This comes to 17.4miles. Within the allotted time they are capable of more, so challenging is OK.

I am considering making it a "lollipop" by adding one of the following legs:
-Parking at the Daniel Boone boyscout camp and walking the Art Loeb to the "loop" and walking out the same route back to the vehicle. IIRC adds 13-14miles.

-Parking somewhere South of the loop on the ALT. Not looking to add more than 14 miles (so no more than 7 trail miles one-way).

-I haven't dug into other out/back but welcome suggestions, less than 7miles one-way and even shorter suggestions, let's say no shorter than 2-3miles one-way.

I know this is one of Tipi's stomping grounds, will PM him to see if he minds taking a look.

I appreciate anyone else's input.