WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default 2021 thru-hikers/COVID travel restrictions?

Hey Whiteblazers. Recently discovered Vermont's Long Trail and figured I'd give it a go since you can do that in a month's time or less. As I researche online, I realized that Vermont has COVID travel restrictions requiring quarantining and all that jazz. Wondering how 2021 thru-hikers are dealing with these restrictions in the northeastern states. Are you getting vaccinated, quarantining? Are you able to get around it? Are small town businesses denying non-vaccinated hikers service? Curious to know. Thanks in advance to all who chime in.

Anthony

The real question is are you fully vaccinated? If not, please stay away.
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

AT 11,000 Miler
    Images

Are small town businesses denying non-vaccinated hikers service?
    They weren't last year when I hiked through Vermont on the AT. But then again nobody was vaccinated last summer.

Thanks for the info Captain Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony18 View Post
    Hey Whiteblazers. Recently discovered Vermont's Long Trail and figured I'd give it a go since you can do that in a month's time or less. As I researche online, I realized that Vermont has COVID travel restrictions requiring quarantining and all that jazz. Wondering how 2021 thru-hikers are dealing with these restrictions in the northeastern states. Are you getting vaccinated, quarantining? Are you able to get around it? Are small town businesses denying non-vaccinated hikers service? Curious to know. Thanks in advance to all who chime in.

Anthony
    Whiteblaze has a user agreement, I suggest you read it over. Asking how to get around lawful travel restrictions is against site policy (#4). Acting on those suggestions would be illegal. Part of being a good visitor is respecting the rules and laws of the place you are visiting. If you can't do that, you probably should stay home.
    "Sleepy alligator in the noonday sun
    Sleepin by the river just like he usually done
    Call for his whisky
    He can call for his tea
    Call all he wanta but he can't call me..."
    Robert Hunter & Ron McKernan

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

++ New Posts ++