WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Dismal Falls to Pearisburg mileage

Looking to get out and knock out this little section one weekend soon. I'm trying to get an accurate distance between these two points and any other general recommendations for camping etc on this section. I know I should get guthooks but there is a whole issue with my prepaid cell phone. Is the bubble thick through this area right now? I'm guessing so, but I'm not sure how many are this far north after trail days last weekend.

Thanks!

You could download the printable WhiteBlaze pages pdf right now for $2.00 - Just saying....
    (see banner ad at top of page)
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Slo-go'en View Post
    You could download the printable WhiteBlaze pages pdf right now for $2.00 - Just saying....
    (see banner ad at top of page)
    You can also access the interactive map on the ATC webite, which now gives mileage points for the trail.

I just did Crandall (Lickskillet Hostel) to Pearisburg to Dragons Tooth over the past week.

1. The Bubble is in full bloom in that region (rumor has it that this year their is a sub-group called "The Bad Bubble"). It's not crazy out there, by any means. Mostly just fun. Shelters and hostels had room and lots of tenting available everywhere.

2. 33 miles from Crandall to Pearisburg. Or, if you start at Kimberling Creek/Trent's Grocery, more like 28 miles.

Thanks. I honestly didn't notice the huge red banner. I appreciate all of your responses.

++ New Posts ++