WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default The Cheapest good Quality Decathlon Trekking Pole available? | Quechua Arpenaz 100

Watch the full video here:

In this post we are going to share with you the gear review of the Trekking Poles Arpenaz 100 from Decathlon. We just started to use the trekking poles this year and it was our first test of them in the field. We hiked more than 300kms with them and we think we are ready to share our honest review and opinion about this product. So here we are going to talk about the technical specs, durability, its benefits and drawbacks and our personal experience with them.

What is you experience with the trekking poles? What kind do you use?

Journal Entries
    Images

You might want to research what happend to Good retailers in other countries do to the Infux of cheap chinease goods...
    My love for life is quit simple .i get uo in the moring and then i go to bed at night. What I do inbween is to occupy my time. Cary Grant

Journal Entries

I used them on our camino de Santiago, we have 4 of them. We were flying in with carry on bags only (actually only our backpacks) which trekking poles were not allowed as carry on. We bough these as semi-disposable sticks. The price was right and they worked well for their purpose. It's a design that's a bit quirky but after a short learning curve it's a regular stick, and one that we brought back and is our stick that we keep in the car for those situations where we need them at a moments notice.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
    You might want to research what happend to Good retailers in other countries do to the Infux of cheap chinease goods...
    And you can also research about the wealth gap in the US and realize the hypocrisy of telling those on the lower end of the income spectrum in the US to buy the higher priced good that go to benefit the upper end income earners.

They seem all the same in the end. It just depends on how you use or treat them.

++ New Posts ++