WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default SOLD - Silnylon rain pants - size medium

SOLD, medium silnylon rain pants, $20.00 shipped. Size Medium, these are from a purchase I made in 2005, and since then these have been worn a half dozen times, so they are in like-new condition. They feature an elastic waist with a draw-string adjustment and elastic cuffs.

It's been so long that I can't remember where they came from, but I think I purchased them from Anti-Gravity Gear. They are strictly no frills, i.e. no pockets, no bells or whistles. They stuff into their own attached stuff sack which can be used as a sort of pocket for holding a key or something along those lines. They are quite long for a medium, sort of a one-size fits all garment. I'm 5'6" with a 29" inseam and they are probably three inches too long for me. I just rolled them up when I wore them.

I don't have any electronic payment accounts so I would accept a personal check or money order. If interested please send a PM and we'll work out the details. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by foodbag; 09-25-2021 at 05:00.
    Long-distance aspirations with short-distance feet.... :jump

Images

Hello everyone,

Thank you to the person who inquired about these. I'm having trouble with my sent messages and it appears that my return response to your PM did not send.

Also, I'd like to update the description to include the fact that these might not be silnylon after all. There's no product label, and it's been a long time since I bought them, so my recollection of the specs appears to be inaccurate. My apologies!

They appear to be a tightly-woven ripstop, but they don't resemble silnylon when I compare them in my mind to a silnylon shelter I used to own. Does this make them windpants? I don't know, but whoever does buy them is welcome to send them back to me for a refund if they don't meet expectations.

Thanks,
    Foodbag
    Long-distance aspirations with short-distance feet.... :jump

++ New Posts ++