WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default YouTube channel playground earth.

Anybody else watching " mushroom" and " pink hotdog" ?
    I've been enjoying their trip and videos.

Images

Yes watching them and also watching - Jay Wonders Out
    Moses is my 2012 Trail name and was given to me at Fontana Dam

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Steger View Post
    Not familiar with the other two but Jay Wonders Out videos have an ASMR effect, on me at least...

They're fun to watch not doing alot of miles just kinda strolling along. They just finished the smokies, creek crossing count kiss 19 a record
    Little mushroom is so cute and funny They are a good couple
    Out there having a good time. I have to admit I'm a little jealous
    That would be my dream hike retire and do it with a good woman.

Some days, it's not worth chewing through the restraints.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanD View Post
    Not familiar with the other two but Jay Wonders Out videos have an ASMR effect, on me at least...
    I had to look up the acronym, but for sure, Jay is ultra-mellow. I like how he appreciates the little things as much as the grand views.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Steger View Post
    i watched some of his videos of the Arizona Trail last year before I did my thru-hike on it. He must have a stash of money somewhere because it seems all he does is hike. He has done the PCT, too, and a bunch of other lesser known or shorter trails. Anyway, he does some good videos. On the AZT he frequently stopped and discussed local plant life. Very interesting.
    Trail Name - Slapshot
    "One step at a time."
    Blog - www.tonysadventure.com

Quote Originally Posted by ldsailor View Post
    i watched some of his videos of the Arizona Trail last year before I did my thru-hike on it. He must have a stash of money somewhere because it seems all he does is hike. He has done the PCT, too, and a bunch of other lesser known or shorter trails. Anyway, he does some good videos. On the AZT he frequently stopped and discussed local plant life. Very interesting.
    Ive been a subscriber of his for a long time. If remember right he is a retired Marine and also does IT type work I think. Single, retired military, no kids.... = money to spend. hahaha.

Pink hot dog and mushroom are home for a few days and getting ready to head north through the SNP.

I hope these two survive their new york city trip. Been a couple days since they posted....

Alot more bad in them there cities than them woods.

Quote Originally Posted by ldsailor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioHiker View Post
    Ive been a subscriber of his for a long time. If remember right he is a retired Marine and also does IT type work I think. Single, retired military, no kids.... = money to spend. hahaha.
    He actually put out a video discussing how he finances his life. He's not retired but does get VA Disability. There was equity from selling his home, and savings. He barely makes anything from YouTube and affiliate links. I think Patreon might be coming through for him in a big way, as it does a lot of YouTuber's who have this lifestyle. It's kind of astonishing the number of folks wiling to part with their money to live vicariously through somebody else. I would never do it but hey, I'm sure I spend on things others would find silly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTsdGmi0yVQ&t=372s
    It is what it is.

Ive been watching them. They seem to be really enjoying the journey. I gained a little more respect for Pink-hot-dog, when I eyed the Eddie Van Halen Frankenstein guitar hanging on the wall in one of the shots from them at home. Wait, come to think of it, it could be Mushrooms.
    " 6 bucks and my left nut says we're not going to be landing in Chicago" Del Griffith

Quote Originally Posted by slowdive View Post
    Ive been watching them. They seem to be really enjoying the journey. I gained a little more respect for Pink-hot-dog, when I eyed the Eddie Van Halen Frankenstein guitar hanging on the wall in one of the shots from them at home. Wait, come to think of it, it could be Mushrooms.
    Thats funny could be hers she's a good singer.
    Anyway they survived the big apple and are back on trail.

Wow wow wee, they're getting some real money shots up in New Hampshire. They had a perfect weather day on Mt Washington.
    Day 189 in the books count kiss 10 . Heading into Maine soon.
    Nice folks rock on Mushroom and Pink Hotdog!

I've been watching Jay for a while, I don't think he focuses on the plants and little things as much now that he's trying to keep up with Pocket Rocket, but I'm good with that! Just started watching Mushroom and Pink Hotdog - they are having a great time! Al and Sandra are another nice hiking couple with a daily vlog.

"Wow wow wee" using mushrooms words and" what a long strange trip its been" using Gerry Garcia words they are done
    These 2 left Springer on January 30 and finished 222 days later she was 681 and he 682 to the finish.
    They had a very well trained hawk hike with them from the 100 mile wilderness AKA Crag Mains which was kinda cool.
    I've only been able to watch a couple completed through hikes because I get bored, but I watched these two from the beginning.
    With there water crossing kiss counts, money shot of the day,eating beagles, the Asian squat,Shaws lovely garden.
    They're real people and I relate they made me laugh and actually made my eyes leak.
    Congratulations to mushroom and pink hotdog.

Quote Originally Posted by JPritch View Post
    He actually put out a video discussing how he finances his life. He's not retired but does get VA Disability. There was equity from selling his home, and savings. He barely makes anything from YouTube and affiliate links. I think Patreon might be coming through for him in a big way, as it does a lot of YouTuber's who have this lifestyle. It's kind of astonishing the number of folks wiling to part with their money to live vicariously through somebody else. I would never do it but hey, I'm sure I spend on things others would find silly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTsdGmi0yVQ&t=372s
    Yeah kinda crazy right. I've recently discovered wonderhussy on you tube she's wild not for the timid for sure, but the list of patreon contributions is astonishing! Especially given these times we are in and the stuff being sent to her is on another level . Yep more power to her she's entertaining!

++ New Posts ++