WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Best and Most Spectacular Walk along Catalan Beaches on GR92 in Costa Brava, Spain

Best and Most Spectacular Walk along Llafranc, Calella de Palafrugell and Palamos Beaches|GR92 Spain

Watch the full video here:

For day 13 of GR92 the plan was to make 15kms hiking from Tamariu through Llafranc and Calella de Palafrugell and getting to Palamos to the campsite. We expected the trail to be easy to moderate looking at the map as we saw several uphills and downhills with one major 200m climb. It promised to be a very beautiful day and we hoped to discover amazing hidden beaches in the cliffs and walk along the sea line as close as possible most of the time.

Do you like to take a swim when hiking?

Some beautiful scenery there, thanks for sharing. Not sure I would be keen on jumping in the ocean and then continuing to hike, but I love swimming/immersing in freshwater creeks and rivers during hikes in the summer months here in the SE USA.. For me, it’s almost mandatory to get that full body rinse once a day during the summer months for hygienic reasons.

My wife recently returned from a trip to Mallorca, Spain..She said there were tons of hikers around and apparently it’s a big deal on the island. Have you all ever hiked there? I am curious whether all those hikers were “wild camping” or staying at hostels and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Slugg View Post
    My wife recently returned from a trip to Mallorca, Spain..She said there were tons of hikers around and apparently it’s a big deal on the island. Have you all ever hiked there? I am curious whether all those hikers were “wild camping” or staying at hostels and stuff.
    We haven't been to Mallorca yet, so don't know what are the possibilities there.

++ New Posts ++