WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Hiking Partner(s)

Hi! I'm finally committed to start my 2023 thru hike and would love to have a person or two to team up with (my wife doesn't want to go ). I plan to start northbound on 2/21/2023. Please let me know if you are interested in connecting on the opportunity. Thanks! My home email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by benefits_boss View Post
    Hi! I'm finally committed to start my 2023 thru hike and would love to have a person or two to team up with (my wife doesn't want to go ). I plan to start northbound on 2/21/2023. Please let me know if you are interested in connecting on the opportunity. Thanks! My home email is [email protected]. Thanks!
    That's a pretty big smile after (my wife can't go)

Quote Originally Posted by JNI64 View Post
    That's a pretty big smile after (my wife can't go)
    Haha! I really tried to sell the hike to her, but as you know this is no small endeavor. Her loss!

Going to be a cold first month on trail! You couldn't talk me into it either - I think I am starting my through in AL about the same time, a year later. Ill break my legs in on the Pinhoti and start after a short break in GA. Im interested to see how the weather shakes out in Feb/March heading up through the Smokeys. Ive been in snow over my boots in Early May in the park. Even if you dont find anyone to start with, chances are you will be hiking with some people within a few days on trail! Works out great that way because you will meet people who hike the same pace as you.
    Good luck!!! Have fun!

++ New Posts ++