WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

This side of the dirt
    Images

Default BRAND NEW Big Agnes Seedhouse SL2

Selling a Seedhouse SL 2 - Tent is brand new - never setup - footprint included - reason for selling is my wife bought me a Seedhouse III
    Price: $275.00 - Does NOT include shipping costs - Location: Western Massachusetts

The photos are NOT of the tent being sold, as it has NEVER been setup - they are "stock" photos of a Seedhouse II
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Montana Mac; 11-19-2022 at 13:58.
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed, is more important than any other one thing." Abraham Lincoln (1855)

This side of the dirt
    Images

A new Seedhouse SL 2 now sells for $299.95 plus another $60.00 for the footprint according to the Big Agnes webpage so I think it is a fair price that I am asking. I would also be open to reasonable offers. Before you ask - no I do not consider $100.00 a reasonable offer
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed, is more important than any other one thing." Abraham Lincoln (1855)

This side of the dirt
    Images

Planning the dream of a lifetime - a thru hike of the A.T.
    This would be a great tent to experience that adventure in
    As stated in original post this tent has NEVER been setup - it is brand new
    Shoot me a PM if you are interested

This side of the dirt
    Images

Still available !

This side of the dirt
    Images

Anyone have any interest in it ?

This side of the dirt
    Images

This great tent is still available

This side of the dirt
    Images

It's time to be doing real serious planning for your great adventure and the Big Agnes SLII would be a great tent for you to enjoy on your hike.
    This one is still available. - $275 including shipping CONUS - $250 face to face - Location: Western Massachusetts

This side of the dirt
    Images

My wife bought me a Seedhouse III not realizing I had gotten a Seedhouse II to replace the one I had destroyed by a foolish mistake. So not to hurt feelings I am selling my Seedhouse II - Like I posted it is brand new and has never been setup. I had no problem keeping my pack in the tent at night with me.

My first Seedhouse II was my tent of choice when I attempted my thru hike in 2009. I started March 4th and had to get off the trail in June to a physical injury. I had no problems at all with the tent - it stakes down well and stays dry - 2009 was a very rainy year on the trail.

If you need any further info feel free to shoot me a PM
    Last edited by Montana Mac; 02-16-2024 at 16:11.

This side of the dirt
    Images

Still available

++ New Posts ++