WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default GR92 Great Mediterranean Hike in Spain & France Full Movie – Magnificent Coastal Walk

GR92 Great Mediterranean Hike in Spain & France Full Movie – Magnificent Coastal Walking

Watch the full video here:

In this documentary, we are going to share our long distance Great Mediterranean Coast Hike and section hike of GR92 trail. The length of this trail is around 220km and it stretches from Argeles sur Mer, France to Cadaques, Catalonia, Spain and then goes along the coast to the town Lloret de Mar. It follows the beautiful coastline and explores many historical villages and interesting attractions as well as the beaches and cliffs at Vermillion Coast, France and Costa Brava, Spain. We were on the trail for 16 days and did 15 to 20kms a day. We stayed mostly in the campgrounds and so carried all the necessary camping gear with us.

What was your GR92 trail like?

Thanks. Video reminds me of a 550 mile bike camping trip around the Gaspe Peninsula in Quebec when i was much younger.

Quote Originally Posted by PGH1NC View Post
    Thanks. Video reminds me of a 550 mile bike camping trip around the Gaspe Peninsula in Quebec when i was much younger.
    Have never been to Quebec before so sounds amazing

++ New Posts ++