Hello folks, hope all are well.
I have suffered some major broken bones and torn ligaments from the waist down to the lower hips so I haven't done any hiking and very little camping for the last couple of years. I have a canoe trip planned for the coming weekend and while going through my gear while planning what to use on the trip I got to thinking about doing a couple of days close to home and since I live in N.W. Fl the Pinhoti came to mind. I have always wanted to hike it and actually had a trip planned for it a few years ago and at the last minute everything fell apart.
If anyone has suggestions for a section in S. Al with no road walking that would be in the moderate range of difficulty it would be much appreciated. I will say upfront I don't think I am steady enough at this point for anything like the rock garden, hills are o.k. but a loose rock might take me out, I am low tech and probably the last person in a first world country to not have a cell phone and I don't want to look like the lady on the first alert commercial, LOL.
As mentioned above I am low tech so the more detailed the better, I don't have a phone and don't hike with gps so road names / numbers anything specific would be greatly appreciated and also any paper map resources that you have used and like.

Many Thanks.
Creek