WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by One Half View Post
    No kidding, right? Every time I am driving I see people "swerving" as they are looking at or using their phone or even switching channels on their console. Many of them cross the dividing lines at least by a little. I really need a dashcam because eventually it will capture one of these idiots causing an accident.
    Had a teen on her way to school rear end me going about 45. She never did slow down. Bent the frame of my 6 month old truck. I can only assume she was distracted...by something.

It's why I gave up road cycling and by extension, triathlons. Not worth the risk to me.
    It is what it is.

I been provoked/ challenged by more dogs than I care to think about. And I`m talking about killer dogs. They give me a bite and I`ll send em straight to hell
    loose lips sink ships

Images

Quote Originally Posted by High-Milage Hiker View Post
    You may want to look up stats on homeless populations. No one chooses to be homeless and all homelessness causes mental and physical health issues. Wouldn't being hungry or thirsty cause hunger or thirst? Being homeless causes inevitiable problems which affect basic mental and physical well being.
    No numbers, just opinions.
    Just hike.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
++ New Posts ++