WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Registered User Purposeful Wandering's Avatar

Default Parking and/or Shuttle Options near Bulls Bridge

Hello! I am planning on wrapping up a section hike around Bulls Bridge, CT in July. I'm starting in NY and would like to leave my car at my ending point. In researching, it doesn't look like there are many parking options. I read that you could park off Schaghticoke Road, but it's a small lot and not recommended for overnight/multi-night parking.

I also read you could possible park in Kent at Town Hall. Assuming that's still a possible option, could someone direct me to the contact information for shuttle drivers? I found the list, but can't figure out how to find the contact information.

Thank you for any help!

Go to the shuttles pdf https://www. whiteblaze.net/forum/articles/2023-shuttles.pdf and scroll down. Contact info and other details for the shuttlers are on pp. 10-19.
    Last edited by tiptoe; 06-01-2023 at 13:16.

I am on the shuttle provider list, at mile 1459.6, and happy to help if i'm available. As noted above, the first part of the list doesn't provide contact info, you need to scroll down to the later pages where the list starts again, but with expanded info.

The Town of Kent selectman's office has an 'Authorization for parking' form they ask hikers fill out. Form tells you where in lot to park, and lets them know how long vehicle will be there, etc. You can go into Town Hall if they are open when you will be there, otherwise form can be emailed. A phone call to them also might suffice.
    The form on their website
    https://www.townofkentct.org/sites/g...arking_0_1.pdf

++ New Posts ++