WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default This year's loop

Since last year's Longhos Loop was such a roaring success, at least in terms of adventure found, I spent the Winter putting together plans for another this year. This one is a little shorter, but looks to be heavier on the adventure heh.

TLDW: NOBO Cohos, Sentiers Frontaliers, a bit of road, SOBO AT. 43 days, 400 miles, 110k of up
    “The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait until that other is ready...”~Henry David Thoreau

http://lesstraveledby.net
    YouTube Channel
    Trailspace Reviews

Looks awesome LoneStranger, I enjoyed your introductory video. I won’t be watching because this is a part of the world I have not yet visited, but I love hearing about these improvised routes.
    Appalachian Trail ‘16-
    678/2198
    Pinhoti Trail ‘17-‘20
    321/321
    Benton MacKaye Trail ‘17-‘21
    286/286
    Bartram Trail ‘22
    116/116
    Foothills Trail ‘21
    78/78
    Palmetto Trail ‘22-
    22/380

Quote Originally Posted by Slugg View Post
    Looks awesome LoneStranger, I enjoyed your introductory video. I won’t be watching because this is a part of the world I have not yet visited, but I love hearing about these improvised routes.
    You and a few other folks said the same about my loop last year. I found it interesting that I haven't run into that reaction to my videos anywhere else. Whiteblaze seems to have at least a few folks who don't want spoilers and I take it as a compliment that some said they had to stop watching. That means I'm doing a good job of capturing the experience heh.

Let me know if you ever decide to come hike up here. Happy to share info or drop off a resupply if it helps!
    “The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait until that other is ready...”~Henry David Thoreau

http://lesstraveledby.net
    YouTube Channel
    Trailspace Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStranger View Post
    You and a few other folks said the same about my loop last year. I found it interesting that I haven't run into that reaction to my videos anywhere else. Whiteblaze seems to have at least a few folks who don't want spoilers and I take it as a compliment that some said they had to stop watching. That means I'm doing a good job of capturing the experience heh.

Let me know if you ever decide to come hike up here. Happy to share info or drop off a resupply if it helps!
    You absolutely should take that as a compliment and I appreciate the offer! I am overdue for some NH/Maine action. I could see myself taking a trip to do some random loops/exploring before I make it there as part of my AT section hike.

Enjoy your loop!!!
    Appalachian Trail ‘16-
    678/2198
    Pinhoti Trail ‘17-‘20
    321/321
    Benton MacKaye Trail ‘17-‘21
    286/286
    Bartram Trail ‘22
    116/116
    Foothills Trail ‘21
    78/78
    Palmetto Trail ‘22-