WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Exclamation Small world - Barrel Roll Sobohobo '05

In the "It's a long trail but a small world" department, met WhiteBlaze member Barrel Roll of AT05's SoBoHoBos at the EMS store near me today. He mentioned how much WB helped in his MEGA preps last year, and is planning to head on down to Trail Days to meet up with the old crew.
    Teej

"[ATers] represent three percent of our use and about twenty percent of our effort," retired Baxter Park Director Jensen Bissell.

TJ,

It was great to meet you. Small world indeed, it was great when my mind made that little connection.. name is TJ.. ALDHA guy up at Baxter... some guy named TJ posted a lot on Whiteblaze where I got a lot of info.. wait a minute!

Pleasant surprise and it was great chatting with you. Thanks for letting me know about this forum, I loved my SOBO experience and can't wait to chime in on some of these topics.

During the recent rain at Baxter I was reading last year's register at Katahdin Stream - and there were you two signing out as the 'sobohobos'! I've just checked out some of your pics on your site, looks like you had a great time. Have fun at TDs!
    Teej

"[ATers] represent three percent of our use and about twenty percent of our effort," retired Baxter Park Director Jensen Bissell.

++ New Posts ++