WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Starting Thru hike april 2nd. Need shuttle help!

Hi,
    My name is Eli and I'm a 28 year old who's going to be thru hiking the AT northbound starting on april 2nd. I'll be flying into Atlanta and I'm wondering what the best resources are to finding a shuttle to the springer mt area (I've seen the stuff on the atc website).

Also, I'm guessing I will have to have my (edit) stove and empty fuel bottle shipped down? My thru hikers companion is on it's way to me now so I don't have any info on the addresses of anything yet.

Thanks for the help

You can talk to Blue Streek who's email I believe is [email protected] I think he said he is pretty flexible with times and everything. If not then go to www.atconf.org and take a look at the names on the shuttle list.

thanks

Any info on the shipping would be great.

Section Hiker 500 miles smokymtnsteve's Avatar
    Images

Last edited by smokymtnsteve; 08-14-2003 at 17:26.
    "I'd rather kill a man than a snake. Not because I love snakes or hate men. It is a question, rather, of proportion." Edward Abbey

doh! ok I didn't mean fuel. What I meant is that I would have to have my stove and empty fuel container shipped down.

kkshaydvm.concentric

If you use Blue Steak as transportation, you can mail stuff to him in advance.

I dropped him an email, that would be great if I could ship him some stuff. Sounds like he's pretty solid?

++ New Posts ++