WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Smile Going to flip...

I started hiking the AT as a NOBO on March 1st, got side-tracked by an injury in late April, returned to the trail in late May, and had some family issues to attend to at the end of June back at home. I plan to return to the trail heading SOBO on Monday (7/10) or Tuesday (7/11). I'm not sure, however, if I'm going to have a ride from Millinocket...

Is anyone headed out to the trail to start a SOBO trek around that time that might be kind enough to offer a ride?

Quote Originally Posted by mnof1000v
    I plan to return to the trail heading SOBO on Monday (7/10) or Tuesday (7/11). I'm not sure, however, if I'm going to have a ride from Millinocket...
    ..."from" Millinocket?
    Teej

"[ATers] represent three percent of our use and about twenty percent of our effort," retired Baxter Park Director Jensen Bissell.

Smile

I know hitching is a possibility from Millinocket. I guess I wasn't clear enough with my post.

I'm looking for anyone headed north to SOBO on those days, who might be able to give me a ride - from any point north of Boston up until Millinocket.

Sorry for the confusion.

++ New Posts ++