WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: ATC Conference

Default ATC Conference

Just to let everyone know that the bienneal meeting of the ATC is planned for July 25 to August 1,2003 at Waterville Valley in New Hampshire's White Mountains. It will be a week of workshops, hiking, excursions, and other events.

Registration material is in the latest AT News, and on line at www.atc2003.org.

Images

I plan to go. Who else from White Blaze will be there? Registration material just appeared in the most recent ATN magazine. There are tons of interesting workshops on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. It's worth going just for the weekend.

I'm probably going - if I can make up my mind about all the choices! Going to the MATC one, and I'm hiking into to the ALDHA Gathering in Hanover too. Man... that's way too many meets for one year, though!
    Teej

"[ATers] represent three percent of our use and about twenty percent of our effort," retired Baxter Park Director Jensen Bissell.

Images

I wish I could go, but I will (hopefully) be cruising through Oregon at the time, making the last push on the PCT for Canada. I do plan to attend the gathering this year. I had a great time at the last one.

++ New Posts ++