WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Looking for hiker partner

Hello,

I am looking for people or a person to hike the AT with (thru) starting in March of 2007. I'm female, 21, easygoing and love to explore. I am a novice hiker but have hiked in places such as the Santa Monica Montians, Arches National Park and Sequoia National Park. If anyone is planning on hiking the AT next season as a group and wouldn't mind me let me know! Thanks,

Danielle

Registered User hammock engineer's Avatar

I'll be starting sometime in March also. Hope to see you out there. Nice to see some other people from Ohio out there. I am planning a couple local hikes late this fall if you are interested.

Default Loc Hikes

Hey,

Yeah, keep me posted!

Pigpen aka Frankenfeet 2005 tarbender's Avatar
    Images

Default Yeah! Ohio hikers!

Hi guys. I am from the Cleveland area. I plan on getting a start in early march as well. I would also be extremely interested in a couple local hikes this fall and winter. Please PM me or e-mail me.
    -frankenfeet stomps it flat-

I think I see an Ohio WB hike in the works. I'll help put something together in September or November on. I am planning on hitting the LT in October.

Pigpen aka Frankenfeet 2005 tarbender's Avatar
    Images

Default ALDHA Gathering in October

Hey, I am planning on driving down to the ALDHA gathering in October. If either of you guys would like to ride along let me know. This will be my first gathering. I viewed the tentative schedule of events, workshops, discussions,& screenings and they look awesome. Others I have spoken with who have attended past gatherings have indicated that they are a great oppurtunity for hikers to gather and share info regadless of their skill levels.
    -frankenfeet stomps it flat-

I was thinking about going, and still might if I get back in time. Unfortunatly the window of time I have to hike conflects with the gathering. I'm up for the next get together though.

Images

southern ruck MLK weekend at the NOC in Wesser NC, near Bryson City. lots of great information, some deals on ultralight gear from myself, and good times as well.
    don't like logging? try wiping with a pine cone.

Images

Default also from ohio...

In october I am looking at a 4 day hike in the gsmnp. if someone is interested in joining me, e-mail or post a reply. Just a nice mid October walk with 3000 ft elevation gains.

++ New Posts ++