WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Images

Default Fires in Glacier

Well the few folks in front of us have been rerouted to finish their northerly trk with road walks in Glacier. I have just found out that I will have too do the same. Thankfully I hiked Glacier last year. Anyways I was going to update ya'll on only 104 miles left, however with the toad walks it might be under 100. Flyining home on the 25th to manchester NH. Looking for a man, a job and a place to call home. Peace out from glacier all - Almost done baby!!!!
    Blister "Bitchen" Sister

Getting out as much as I can..which is never enough. :) Mags's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blister
    Well the few folks in front of us have been rerouted to finish their northerly trk with road walks in Glacier. I have just found out that I will have too do the same. Thankfully I hiked Glacier last year. Anyways I was going to update ya'll on only 104 miles left, however with the toad walks it might be under 100. Flyining home on the 25th to manchester NH. Looking for a man, a job and a place to call home. Peace out from glacier all - Almost done baby!!!!
    Let me offer you an early congrats! I still have about 40% left to do. Looking at the grey skies.. :O
    Paul "Mags" Magnanti
    http://pmags.com
    Twitter: @pmagsco
    Facebook: pmagsblog

The true harvest of my life is intangible...a little stardust caught,a portion of the rainbow I have clutched -Thoreau

Images

Default Finished with the CDT!!!!!

Hey all, sitting here in St. Louis getting ready to fly back to NH tomorrow. It will be good to be home even though I am homeless. Will be heading back with Packrat and probablly using Glencliff as a home base. Glacier was a bummer between the trail closures due to the fire (which still had hot spots when we walked by on the road) and bear activity. I am grateful I had the opportunity to do all of Glacier last year trouble free. Now it is back to the real world and the four letter word WORK! I'll be in touch with folks once I am back home
    Peace Out
    Blister "Bitchen" Sister

avatar= bushwhackin' mount kancamagus nh 5-8-04 neighbor dave's Avatar
    Images

Thumbs up when the crown fits wear it!!!!!!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! HOORAY FER BLISTER!!!

++ New Posts ++