WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Actually, Lug, insulting people via the Internet usually holds no risk whatsover; in fact, you specialize at it!

Registered User Frolicking Dinosaurs's Avatar
    Images

It's all those late nights chasing wild women and sampling beverages. Just send him down to the dinos for a while. I'll feed him whole grains and veggies and have him bed every night by 10 PM - he'll be looking 39 again in no time (unless he runs away which is a real possibility)

His knees are about 60. But his mind is youthful and his will is strong. I've seen may younger/stronger wither and whimper before challenges he surmounts without apparent distress.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Tarlin View Post
    Actually, Lug, insulting people via the Internet usually holds no risk whatsover; in fact, you specialize at it!
    It must be quite a burden when your ego requires that you take good natured kidding as a insult. Just for that I'm going to ignore your next birthday.
    I love the smell of esbit in the morning!

Um...you should have used a smiley smiley, not a frowny smiley. Then you could still be considered good natured.

Actually, Lug, you've insulted and cheap-shotted me so often here at WB, it's quite impossible to determine when you're engaging in "good natured kidding" and when you're simply being a jerk. So I've stopped trying to figure you out.

But I can't help but notice that you seem to do this a lot. It must be quite a burden when your ego and your insecurites require you to spend so much time insulting people here.

And it's always done anonymously on the Internet, under an alias, never in person, never face to face.

Why is that I wonder?

People are more discourteous on the internet than in person because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as ageneral thing.

Journal Entries
    Images

I was at the Five Olde last Thursday, but got the hell out of there before Jack came in.

And if that is true, I'm VERY sorry I missed you! I was working and didn't arrive til midnight. But maybe next time.

Been awhile since I bought a Southbounder a drink!

Journal Entries
    Images

You should know I only speak the truth.

But thanks.

Images

Actually, Lug, you've insulted and cheap-shotted me so often here at WB, it's quite impossible to determine when you're engaging in "good natured kidding" and when you're simply being a jerk. So I've stopped trying to figure you out.

But I can't help but notice that you seem to do this a lot. It must be quite a burden when your ego and your insecurites require you to spend so much time insulting people here.

And it's always done anonymously on the Internet, under an alias, never in person, never face to face.

Why is that I wonder?
    Thanks for calling me a jerk! Coming from you that means something, I think. I have joked around with you at TD and at Bob's (Kincora) and you never took offense. In most cases people (usually men) engage in bantering amongst themselves and this is usually directed toward a person held in some regard by the group. I really don't understand your reaction, or your failure to comprehend it, but I'll respect it. PS: You can have the tree house this year.

Life's too short, and this is a silly argument!

Best wishes for the fall and winter, have a great holiday, and I may take you up on the treehouse, so thanx in advance!!

Hope to see you at Kincora!

This thread is becoming interesting.
    Warren Doyle PhD
    34,000-miler (and counting)
    [email protected]
    www.warrendoyle.com

Images

Life's too short, and this is a silly argument!

Best wishes for the fall and winter, have a great holiday, and I may take you up on the treehouse, so thanx in advance!!

Hope to see you at Kincora!
    I agree. Kinda crazy how things get out of hand. See you in May.

Baltimore Jack

Happy Belated birthday! My girlfriend had the 33rd birthday on NOv 20th, but I got my birthday the day before yours, on the 19th.

Scorpio Rule!

Flash Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Hand View Post
    Baltimore Jack

Happy Belated birthday! My girlfriend had the 33rd birthday on NOv 20th, but I got my birthday the day before yours, on the 19th.

Scorpio Rule!

Flash Hand
    Whiteblaze didn't have editing icon that I could click on to fix my error. Actually, I overlooked this one. Balt Jack's birthday is on the 12th, not 20th as I thought.

Anyway, hope Balt Jack enjoyed his birthday week ago

Flash Hand

Happy Birthday a day late, Jack. You're just a sprout! Jakebrake
    Jakebrake

Default Happy B'day Thanksgiving

It would only seem appropriate to wish you a Happy B'day and a Happy Thanksgiving at the same time. Pipesmoke

Whiteblaze didn't have editing icon that I could click on to fix my error.
    I would love to see an edit function enabled here. How about that attroll, is there a reason why it isnt here ?

Curious RAT

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
++ New Posts ++