WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Trail news

Default Trail news

I'd like to make a suggestion about the trail news... put articles which are dups of other articles in a thread together instead of having 5 threads that are basically the same story from the AP wire. That would make it much easier to find the different topics/articles instead of wading through a ton of duplicates.

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by bigmontana View Post
    I'd like to make a suggestion about the trail news... put articles which are dups of other articles in a thread together instead of having 5 threads that are basically the same story from the AP wire. That would make it much easier to find the different topics/articles instead of wading through a ton of duplicates.
    If you referring to the forum Appalachian Trail News Today. Those are RSS feeds. I can not find a way to stop duplicates right now. The problem is if the title of the feed is just a little different then it still comes through.

If anyone wants to volunteer for be the moderator for that section, we would greatly appreciate it. All they would have to do is delete the duplicate threads.
    AT Troll (2010)
    Time does not wait for you, it keeps on rolling.

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

I can do that if no one else wants to. Gotcha on the RSS thing.

Default Re

Thanks for sharing valuable information with us..

++ New Posts ++